CCTV & Security Alarms
CCTV & Security Alarms are an important part of keeping your property safe. CCTV can deter criminals and help you catch them if they do break in. They can also be used to monitor activity around your property and provide evidence if there is a crime. Security alarms will deter criminals and alert you if someone does break in.
According to guidelines on the Police.UK website, a CCTV camera systems must have these features:
- Quality: Images must be good enough to identify faces, clothing, vehicles, etc.
- Positioning: Cameras should be positioned so that they can capture the faces and shoulders of whoever enters their field of view.
- Storage: The system must be able to retain recordings and the storage devices must be stored in a safe place that is not easy to access by intruders.
- Export: The CCTV system should be able to export recorded data, if needed, as evidence.
- Playback: The CCTV system should have a facility to play back recordings.
This site also states standards for security alarms as well, which are:
Alarm systems should be professionally installed and maintained by a Member of a Professional Inspectorate such as NSI or SSAIB and to British Standard BS4737 – EN50131.
Monitored audible alarm systems, such as Type A, require an immediate police response. Type B monitored audible alarm activations or audible-only systems that do not automatically contact the Police unless additional information is supplied, such as CCTV footage or a report from a friend or family member at the scene.
FM Tradespeople – Trusted & Recommended Tradesperson
At FM Tradespeople, we offer the following services related to CCTV & Security Alarms:
✔ Installation of new CCTV & Security Alarms (Police and Government policy compliant).
✔ Maintenance of existing CCTV & Security Alarms
✔ Testing of CCTV & Security Alarms
✔ Repair of CCTV & Security Alarms.
✔ Upgrades to CCTV & Security Alarms.
For more information about our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Why is it necessary to get your CCTV and Security Alarms Installed Professionally?
There are many reasons why you should only install CCTV and Security Alarm Systems installed professionally like:
- To ensure the products are fit for purpose and will meet your specific needs.
- Installation of CCTV & Security Alarms requires detailed knowledge of the products available and how they work.
- The positioning of CCTV cameras & Security Alarms is crucial to get the best coverage possible.
- Knowledge of a camera’s capabilities and which one to install where. For instance, cameras designed for the indoors will not perform the same outdoors, and ordinary cameras will not be able to capture license plates.
- To ensure your warranty remains valid, most manufacturers require installation to be carried out by a professional.
If you’re looking for CCTV & Security Alarm installation, UK law stipulates that the job must be carried out by a professional. We have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right. Contact us today for a free consultation.
If you’re looking for CCTV & Security Alarm installation, UK law stipulates that the job must be carried out by a professional. We have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right. We offer quality services at competitive prices, and our experienced technicians are available 24/7 to help you get your system up and running again. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services. Contact us today to learn more about our CCTV & Security Alarm!